South Florida and California Immigration Attorneys

Thousands of individuals seek employment in the U.S. every year; however, there are only certain amounts of specific visas available. In most cases, visas are issued based on the skill set of the applicant, his or her educational level, employment background, and the type of work he or she is hoping to obtain. A variety of visas are available, and when you work with Franchise Visa USA, we can determine which one may suit your situation.

At Franchise Visa USA, we work to determine which visa application may work best for potential employees who are looking to enter the United States to work. Our dedicated immigration professionals have years of experience providing quality representation and favorable outcomes for a variety of employment-based immigration cases. If you want to immigrate to the United States, contact a South Florida immigration lawyer from Franchise Visa USA Centers right away. We will sit down with you and/or your prospective employer to determine which specific visa is right for you, or to learn how you would be eligible to enter the country, contact the South Florida Immigration Attorneys at Franchise Visa USA now. Click here to set up an appointment or to contact us.

This certification is given to individuals through the Department of Labor and allows workers to file for an employment-based visa. Labor certifications are often the first step in starting the green card process.

This H visa is a non-immigrant visa that allows foreign workers to obtain employment in the United States. In most cases, these visas are granted to specialty occupation workers and allow workers to remain in the country temporarily.

The J-1 Visa or Exchange Visitor Program is designed to allow J-1 exchange visitors to travel to the United States through a Department of State approved sponsor program to receive special training by a person that demonstrates special skills or to teach and/or study a special art or career. The exchange visitor must have a sponsor who must be accredited and approved through the Exchange Visitor Program designated by the State Department of the United States.

If you are an investor or an employee of an international company that has or wants to establish an office or branch in the United States, you may be granted entry with an L1 visa. The time allotted to be in the States can vary depending on your country of origin.

O visas are granted to individuals who show an extraordinary ability to perform work in a field of art, science, education, business, or athletics. There are various types of O visas, and to determine which is right for you, you need to work with an attorney.

Entertainers and athletes may be granted a P visa to work temporarily in the United States. This visa may take several months to obtain, so it is important that you start working with an attorney as soon as possible.

Religious workers who are looking to enter the United States to temporarily work will need to obtain an R visa. These visas are granted only to members of recognized religions. You will need to speak with an attorney to complete the process successfully.

Particular individuals could be granted a North American Free Trade Agreement ( NAFTA) visa, also called a TN visa, if they are nationals of Canada or Mexico. Professionals including teachers, engineers, lawyers, and scientists may be eligible for this visa.

We can assist you with obtaining the following


At Franchise Visa USA, we know that the laws and regulations involving visas can be difficult to understand. Without the guidance of an experienced attorney, you could be facing an uphill battle when filing your visa application. If you are looking to immigrate to the United States for employment related purposes, we encourage you to speak with a South Florida and California employment visa lawyer from Franchise Visa USA today.

You can contact our firm by completing an online case evaluation form now!